Easy, Simple and Delicious Zucchini Bread
I just made some delicious zucchini bread and it’s not the dessert type! It’s savory, perfected with a little melted butter and can make a meal feel complete. Here’s the recipe….
What You’ll Need:
Muffin Baking Tin
2 medium zucchinis (grated)
1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
6-8 cloves of garlic (largely chopped)
2 tablespoons of baking powder
2 teaspoons rosemary – or any of your favorite spices
A dash of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Grate the zucchini and mix in the eggs, olive oil, garlic gloves, and spices
- Combine the baking powder and flour and fold into the zucchini mixture. Make sure not to over mix this, otherwise you won’t get fluffy little muffins
- Grease tin with any leftover oil in the measuring cup and put mixture into tin
- Place a small amount of salt over each muffin right before placing it into the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until tops are golden brown
P.S. Recommended with an over-easy egg on top! Yum!